Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Part-out: MeisterR coils / Cobb AP / MAP Intake / Pierce 2-point / Intake adapter / rubber mats + trunk

Trader history for milkman42 (0)

Items and Prices:
  • MeisterR ZetaCRD+ coilovers: $550 local only SOLD
  • Cobb AP: SOLD
  • MAP intake: $125 local / $155 shipped + PP SOLD
  • 2015 FORD intake hose adapter, used with intakes for 2016+ cars (at least MAP): SOLD
  • Pierce Motorsport lower chassis brace: $50 local only SOLD
  • Fiesta ST rubber floormats: SOLD
  • WeatherTech rubber trunk mat: $50 local only
  • 3/8” gas pedal spacer: SOLD

PICTURES: View: https://imgur.com/a/pxyvorY

MeisterR coilovers: Works great, have ~32k miles on them. Only took them off to return the car to stock for sale. Threads are all clear and all adjustments work. Adjustment collars are in good shape. I think I only changed the height twice. Comes with instruction manual (operation, not installation) and all but 1 or 2 of the wrenches. You can do all adjustments with the 6 that I have. One boot in the rear is split, one boot in the front is split, and the other boot in the front has a few baffles torn from the top. Rear adjustment knob area is corroded, but still turns fine. Clockwise = stiffer

Cobb AP: Not much to say, works great. Lived in my glovebox- I probably handled it less than 20 times. It’s unmarried as the pictures show. Comes with protective case, magnetic mount and blue cover (both unused), the cord, and a sticker (lol).

MAP Intake: No issues in operation. ~32k miles on it. Loved the sound it made- I’ll miss it. Looks good too. Welds are beautiful as I tried to show in the photos. Filter could be in better shape. It’s bent where it contacts the battery on the underside. Works for 2014 and 2015 cars as-is. My car was a 2016 and I used the below adapter with it for 32k CEL-free miles. I assume the same set up would work for 2017-2019, but I haven’t researched it- your call.

Intake Adapter: Allows the use of the MAP intake with cars 2016+. I got this direct from Ford when the intake suppliers couldn’t figure out how to get the CELs to stop (their own fixes weren’t working- I had to return the MAP adapter in 2017 and get this). Not sure if that’s changed. I had zero CELs since day 1 of using this hose on my 2016 car. Looks intimidating but only takes a few minutes to install.

Pierce 2-point lower chassis brace: I seriously loved this bar. I wish I had gotten it way earlier than I did. It helped in wheel hop/traction and steer feel way more than the Cobb RMM did. Pictures show the condition. Bottom got scraped a few times (it hangs low and my car is lowered) and has some surface rust on it now. Otherwise no issues. Fitment was perfect, and installs quickly once the car is in the air.

Floormats and trunk liner: Self-explanatory. All in good condition. Trunk liner has some rust-colored stain at the back edge (you can’t see it in car, it’s under the load lip). They’re tough to mess these up- that’s the point!

I hope that covers everything! Let me know if you have any questions or want other pictures.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited: