Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS PART OUT (Round 2) Whoosh Short Shift, Mountune and Mishimoto!

Trader history for PerfectCreature (2)

MODS. I expressed this the last time. My phone does not take photos the forum supports (maybe should fix this....?) so I have to screenshot my own photos. Please stop removing my posts because of this. Thank you.

Mountune Full Induction Intake (2014-2015) $340 OBO. Shipped and Paypal'd
9D32615D-4D81-4628-B50C-6702FD56B454.png

Whoosh Short Shifter Adapter $50 Shipped and PayPal'd. Used about 200 miles.
8F12C7C1-14D2-48D4-BC6B-A68C4DABFFFF.png

Mishimoto Oil Catch Can $110 OBO Shipped and Paypal'd. Used about 5000 miles, emptied twice and cleaned out. All tabs etc intact and mounting hardware included.
08BE6634-1983-4F7D-BCDF-C92318BBCAEF.png

Last edited:

D1JL

6000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
MODS. I expressed this the last time. My phone does not take photos the forum supports (maybe should fix this....?) so I have to screenshot my own photos. Please stop removing my posts because of this. Thank you.
There are fixes for this on the interweb (file converters) you should look into this.
The rules apply to everyone and others do not seem to have this problem.
However, at this time your photos are OK so, you must be doing things correctly.
Thank you.

BTW: The last time you did not post a photo of your AP unmarried with your ID in the photo, as per rules.

OP
P
Thread Starter #4
There are fixes for this on the interweb (file converters) you should look into this.
The rules apply to everyone and others do not seem to have this problem.
However, at this time your photos are OK so, you must be doing things correctly.
Thank you.

BTW: The last time you did not post a photo of your AP unmarried with your ID in the photo, as per rules.
Ah. I did not catch that part. I just assumed it was for the photos being screens hotted as the iPhone takes photos as HEIC. My apologies.

@PunkST PM Replied too.