Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS PART OUT SALE! Injen intake, symposer delete

Trader history for FiestaPack (0)

Sorry everything is dirty I didn't have time to clean everything. I will clean everything before it is shipped.

READ!!! ~> If you are interested in any of these products please send me a private message or for a quicker response email me @ evans.cnr@gmail.com

*SOLD* Seibon TM style carbon fiber hood: $650
IMG_1549.jpeg

*SOLD* COBB Accesport: $420 comes with two faces (black and grey), carry case, cord for car, cord for computer.
IMG_1553.jpeg

*SOLD* 2J Racing Cowl Intake: $220 shipped. Comes with MAF extension and filter cover. Was on car for two weeks.
This set up from 2j runs about $265 shipped
IMG_1541.jpeg

PRICE DROP! Injen Cold Air intake: $130 shipped
IMG_1539.jpeg

*SOLD* AWR 88a RMM (rear motor mount): $90 shipped
IMG_1545.jpeg

Whoosh symposer delete: $10
IMG_1542.jpeg

~SOLD~ Diffuser fins (ingot silver) from @fin.my.fiesta on instagram: $45. You can easily paint them whatever color you like. These are a cheaper and in my opinion, better looking alternative to the Velossatech fins.
IMG_1547.jpeg

Enjoy these pictures of my fiesta before she was totaled :):confused::(
IMG_1239.JPG

B50DD6CE-6505-409E-B755-BF0C398D09CA.jpg 4EED0C77-DBEA-427B-86AF-7D0AD10862A9.jpg

and boom like that, after everything I put in to her....:cry:

IMG_1503.jpeg
Follow our instagram @ fiesta_pack

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.
Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.
1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information
***Images of each item you wish to sell need to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name“, “Date“, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.
*Note: You are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.
24-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 24 hours to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm sad to see another member get hit....all the time....all the effort. At least your alright! That's what really matters! Cars can be replaced people can't! GLWS.....unless you decide to get another FiST! I know I would!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
FiestaPack
Thread Starter #13
Did you car have Recaros?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Yes it did have the recaros unfortunately I was not able to get them because I didn't have any other seats to put in to give it to insurance with

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Yes it did have the recaros unfortunately I was not able to get them because I didn't have any other seats to put in to give it to insurance with
How long ago did it happen? I will drive to grab em!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk