Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Part out: turbo, downpipe, snow tires etc.

Trader history for rphair11 (0)

Garrett 2860r turbo - comes with Tial wastegate 16psi base spring. $1400 obo

Whoosh catless downpipe - comes with defouler $140 obo

TurboSmart BOV VeePort Pro - comes with MapTap MAP sensor attachment/line $140 obo

Mountune Rear Motor Mount - $80 obo

Blizzak WS80 snow tires 205/40R17 (2) - less than 500 miles on them, only two tires $100 obo (for both of them)

Everything is being sold because my fiesta was totaled, everything for sale was not damaged from the accident and works perfectly. Located in MD but willing to ship for the right price via ups. All prices are negotiable. You can always message me on Instagram @rphair11 also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the turbo need anything for install? Don’t they normally come with a licp? How’s this compare to an S280?

OP
R
Thread Starter #7
Does the turbo need anything for install? Don’t they normally come with a licp? How’s this compare to an S280?
It’s all ready to install. This turbo would need a different style BOV from stock due to the BOV needing to be in a different position since it isn’t bolted on to the turbo like the stock turbo. I had a Turbosmart Veeport BOV located in the symposer delete location. The stock or any upgraded intercooler piping would work on this setup. Also this turbo is capable of near 400whp with aux fuel without needing to ungrade the engine internals, whereas the s280 is only capable of around 350 or so max with aux fuel. Overall this turbo will make more power than an s280 but will have a slightly slower spool time. Going from the stock turbo to this 2860r, the spool time was a fraction of a second slower but it wasn’t bad in my opinion. I had no issues getting to full boost (which I believe was around 20psi).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly interested in the winter tires (if still available). Where in MD are you located?