Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Part out

Trader history for lordgeese (1)

*I'm also selling this stuff on forums so Im just copy pasting it, Ill be updating as stuff gets sold.*

Sold the car and I have a bunch of used and unused parts sitting around. I've taken multiple photos and prices. I would like to keep all the big stuff local, everything small is easy to send. I went through past part out threads and have the prices around that. If I overpriced it let me know or make me offers, some with photos I can put more up if needed because it limits me to 40 photos.

I'm in Tampa, Florida and willing to meet up around here. The small stuff I can pay for shipping, the big stuff thats on you.

PC680 battery- 100

nopiston battery tie - 25

light weight Spare tire-50

MBRP hot pipe- 50

green filter - 10

Boomba symposer delete- 25

boomba dipstick- 25

Boomba oil cap - 25

Boomba Brake fluid cap - 25

Boomba raidiator cap- 25

ST embles - 50

new in box Curt hitch - 100 local

roof rack cage with faring, water proof bag and mesh guard - 100 local

Attachments

Last edited:
How much shipped for the boomba oil cap, radiator cap, brake fluid cap and fluid cap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maikul

I'm interested in buying the springs/wing extension. PM'd. Looking to do local transaction since I'm in Orlando and Tampa isn't too far.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I know you sold it, but can I ask from what ford is that rearview mirror from? How does it wire up?
And the GT350 knob, that goes on without any issues with the reverse lock out?

Thanks in advance

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I know you sold it, but can I ask from what ford is that rearview mirror from? How does it wire up?
And the GT350 knob, that goes on without any issues with the reverse lock out?

Thanks in advance
You are looking for a Gentex mirror (I use a 453, i think out of a nissan) There are several writeups about them

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...th-tempurature-and-compass-installation.2717/

you also need a wire harness and a tap a fuse.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club