Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Parting out- Stage 3 goodies

Trader history for 94Gt5.0 (0)

I know according to the forum rules I need pics, but most of these parts are still currently installed, and will be removed this tues/weds. So until then I won't be able to post any. All parts are in excellent, working condition, and have around 3,500mi on them. All shipped prices are within the US. Any questions feel free to ask!

COBB AP- SOLD
Injen intake- SOLD
ATP intercooler- SOLD
ATP downpipe-$225 shipped
H&R springs- SOLD
COBB rmm- SOLD
Shorty antenna- SOLD
Stock 205/40r17 with ~4000mi-$180 picked up (or buyer pays shipping, which isn't cheap).

If interested in multiple items, willing to cut deals to move everything!

OP
Thread Starter #6
What color is that intake? And how much would shipping be to Zip code 37040?
It's wrinkle black, and that price is shipped sir!
You sold the TD wheels or are they being sold with the car?
They're going with the car, unless you wanted to trade your stockers plus cash?

Why are you selling all these parts? Just curious if you found something better.

OP
Thread Starter #13
Why are you selling all these parts? Just curious if you found something better.
Selling the car for something completely different.
GLWS buddy still sad your doing this but im sure you have something exciting lined up.[like][dunno]
I'll let the cat outta the bag lol. Looking at a new '15 reg cab short bed F150 with a 5.0. With the all new aluminum body it dropped a TON of weight, and with the plans I have for it, should run pretty well. An 11 second boat hauler fits my needs and wants more than the FiST right now!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Good Luck with the Truck sounds like a Fun adventure and Thanks for all you added to our little place here :) Like others before you Sir you will be missed ... Enjoy cruising in your 5.0

OP
Thread Starter #16
Good Luck with the Truck sounds like a Fun adventure and Thanks for all you added to our little place here :) Like others before you Sir you will be missed ... Enjoy cruising in your 5.0
Thanks alot man! I'll still be creeping around here and there, the FiST is a hell of a fun car, and it'll be interesting to see what folks do with em over the next few years!

OP
Thread Starter #19
AP, downpipe and tires (price dropped) still available!

OP
Thread Starter #20
Prices dropped, really need these tires gone before the big move!