Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Party’s over: Ford Fiesta to be discontinued after 47 years Subcompact economy car to be replaced by EVs

And the closest size offering now is going to be the Puma, a bloody crossover. Damnit, I love the Fiesta!

Welp at least I get to say I was apart of this cool community and I was one the last few people to own one :)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
And the closest size offering now is going to be the Puma, a bloody crossover. Damnit, I love the Fiesta!
We will not even get the Puma here, which is much smaller than the Escape which will be the smallest thing they offer us here in the states. [:(!][:(!][:(!][thumbdown]

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Just a matter of time before they release electric hot hatches.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Just a matter of time before they release electric hot hatches.
there technically already is one. Chevy Bolt. It’s an electric hatch that supposedly handles pretty well and being Electric it has instant acceleration and torque so it’s pretty snappy. Its not marketed that way but it kind of in way ticks the boxes,