Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Passenger Door Won't Open

SpeedKing

Hey guys, I've owned my Fiesta ST for a little over a year now. Never carried passengers in the rear until the other day, and found out I have a problem. The rear passenger door on the driver's side opens fine from the outside, but won't open at all from the inside, i.e., the passenger sitting in the rear seat behind the driver is locked in, and I have to open the door from the outside to let them out. Tried the door lock/unlock button on the dash and that doesn't work. It clicks and all the other doors lock/unlock but not the driver's side rear passenger. Anyone have this issue or might know what could be the cause? Also, is this something covered under warranty?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Child safety feature. Refer to owners manual to see if someone switched the lock on the side of the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do believe mine is currently locked....so my meatball wont fall out...or maybe it isn't in the hopes he will that little shit.You can use a key or screwdriver to lock or unlock it.Here's a pic....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk