Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Passenger seat occupancy sensor delete question

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Has anyone deleted the sensor all together using resistors or some other method to keep the dash light off? It might be easiest for me to find a used sensor and pad somewhere but if deleting it (cleanly) is possible I’ll go that route. I hate dash lights. Don’t judge me. 😂

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I have a base Fiesta passenger seat that I can give you the sensor from - just let me know specifically what you need.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I have a base Fiesta passenger seat that I can give you the sensor from - just let me know specifically what you need.
Awesome thank you! I think I need the pad under the cushion and the connector attached to it. Trying to find a picture now. It should have a little tube connected to it.

Found this pic in another thread. I think it looks like this:
6A32A63B-6D73-467E-B9D8-BA9A0F22BCFA.jpeg

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Has anyone deleted the sensor all together using resistors or some other method to keep the dash light off? It might be easiest for me to find a used sensor and pad somewhere but if deleting it (cleanly) is possible I’ll go that route. I hate dash lights. Don’t judge me. 😂
Professionally cut electrical tap to cover it up. Done. No cost. Or a guitar pic of your choosing. no woman, no cry.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Professionally cut electrical tap to cover it up. Done. No cost. Or a guitar pic of your choosing. no woman, no cry.
Jabbit’s got me! Pretty sure I’ll be able to make it work correctly using his part. I found airbag360.com too but not sure if they can make one for the Fiesta. I know a lot of people don’t care and use tape or leave it lit but I have the time to do it correctly.