Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Passenger side headlight harness different colors?

Hey guys was installing some drl/sequential indicators and the driver's side installed super easily, following the wiring diagram I found on the forum here. Moving to the passenger side it appears that all the wires are in a different order with different colors. Does anyone have any information about this? I couldn't find any there about it here. If you have any information I'd appreciate the help. It's raining rn so if you guys need photos of the harness I can take one when it clears up a bit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Mounted inside or outside of the headlight? What did you use? Brand, part number,etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
Djkid1456
Thread Starter #7
Mounted inside or outside of the headlight? What did you use? Brand, part number,etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
They are mounted OUTSIDE of the headlight, right between the gap of the headlight and the bumper cover. I can take pictures of that tomorrow with the lights unpowered so you can see how that looks as well. This was just done as an interim solution until I pick up a set of Depo Euro style headlights where I plan to do a sequential mod to the DRL strip in those. I bought these strips on amazon HERE. Very simple install, just 3 wires: Constant, Indicator, Ground. I am very happy with the outcome though and think it looks great. I also have the sequential mirror indicators and seeing them synced up is pretty awesome. I attached a clip of the hazards firing so you can see that.

Attachments

bropes8

Looks great! Were you able to connect these using the stock wiring harness or did you end up splicing them in?

OP
Djkid1456
Thread Starter #10
Looks great! Were you able to connect these using the stock wiring harness or did you end up splicing them in?
You can probably run a probe to the actual plug and run it like that, but I just used som T taps and wired it in like that. That way it was nice and easy to disconnect of I needed to remove the headlight or anything. Since then I've gotten euro headlights so I haven't had them for about a month. If you have any questions about setting it up in the same way I had, feel free to PM me and we'll collaborate!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk