Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pedal/footwell vibration

I have a 2019 FiST with almost 1500 miles that has a noticeable vibration that is felt on all 3 pedals as well as in the forward passenger footwell. It is a high frequency vibration that slightly tickles your feet. It is a constant vibration, almost a grinding feeling, that does not vary with acceleration/deceleration rate, speed, gear selection, or road conditions. Additionally, it is not felt in the gear selector. Tire pressures are set to doorjam values. The only time the vibration goes away is when the car is in neutral, whether it is coasting or stopped. I wouldn't describe it as a strong vibration but it is noticeable and strangely enough when my wife drives the FiST her Fitbit goes into bike mode.[confused]

I am absolutely positively dreading a trip to the dealer with my brand new car. Already went down that road with my FoRS thanks to the head gasket blunder.[mad] Thought I would post here to see if anyone had any ideas or similar issue.