Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Performance Parts

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Yep, seen that before.
I'll wait till that stuff comes out here. Shipping on that site is out of control lol

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Shipping from most foreign aftermarket companies are out of control...especially for wheels. The UK has tons of nice wheels for our car but the shipping is the deal breaker.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Shipping from most foreign aftermarket companies are out of control...especially for wheels. The UK has tons of nice wheels for our car but the shipping is the deal breaker.
For the most part true but if you have the time to wait I think S&H on my 5 wheels through PCA-1 was only $140.00 from the UK.

OP
G
Thread Starter #7
I got a quote from PCA-1 for the Pro Race 3's in the 17x7. Standard shipping was $80, but there is a 12 week wait.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
RP3 Black Gloss 15x7 lookin mighty tempting bit dont think I wanna wait 12 weeks. Gonna give them a call tomarra.

OP
G
Thread Starter #11
That was with ground shipping. If you're willing to drop an extra $220 for shipping, it will be to you in 6-7 weeks.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yes by all means give Him a buzz on the phone as I am not sure what is left in stock or what is coming or maybe here stateside already..