Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Peron G25-550 (Custom+) Turbo Kit

Trader history for xxiaze (1)

xxiaze

Selling my Peron G25-550 turbo setup. All exhaust components are heat wrapped. Turbo has PTP turbo blanket. It is the screamer pipe setup, I have both 11 and 14lb springs that will come with it for the EWG. I was running the 11lb spring which I bought separately, 14lb came with the kit. Have a custom fabricated 2J intake that was specifically fabricated to work with this kit then final fit by myself. I am also including a custom hard oil return line that was made my WOR fabrications for this build, went to meet with him to have it made for the setup. Also, there is a MAF extension PnP harness for the 2J as well as I included the OEM PCV line so you don't have to chop up your car. I bought myself a new one BECAUSE I chopped my car up lol. Equipment has approx 3k mi on it - I didn't even make it through final tuning this build. I am selling because I want to go back to stock turbo and make my car a commuter, life is just changing. Whomever purchases this I will be glad to text, facetime, phone call etc etc to 100% help walk you through your install. I'm happy to help at every corner with all this.

4000$ Shipped

IMG_20211219_095549.jpg
IMG_20211219_095551.jpg
IMG_20211219_095558.jpg

Last edited:
Its obvious a LOT of patience, planning, work and effort was put into this turbo kit. This is a unique kit that is more of a bolt-on then the peron kit Ron sells. A well thought out 1 of 1 unit here boys! I'm sad to see you selling without having enjoyed the fruit's of your labor but like the old saying goes one man's this is another man's that. GLWS and I'm envious of whoever buys full this kit.

Last edited:
OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys, def a lot of trial and error to get this kit right. It truly is the end all be all fiesta ST kit. Hopefully it blesses someone! I know it brought me a lot of smiles. Pretty hilarious in this little car.