• Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pet thread!

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Do my pets count ?

This is my lake Malawi African Cichlid tank it homes about 100 fish.

And this is my lake tanganyika tank it houses about 30 tropheus cichlids
I dont have conventional pets but I have 5 aquariums. These fish have so much personality and social structure its insane.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
A

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #82
Heck yes your aquariums count!!! I am a Tanganyika freak! I'll have to get pics of my tank when I get home. My Tang tank is a community tank with Cyathopharnx foai, multis, leleupi, Juli. marlieri, Neolamp. nkambae, Altolamp. calvus, nigripinnis, brichardi, and frontosa and some petricola for cleanup. And I have a species tank of Neolamp. savoryi.

zanethan

Do my pets count ?

This is my lake Malawi African Cichlid tank it homes about 100 fish.

And this is my lake tanganyika tank it houses about 30 tropheus cichlids
I dont have conventional pets but I have 5 aquariums. These fish have so much personality and social structure its insane.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Awesome tanks man! I love Cichlids and wish fish in general got more respect from people. Everyone just thinks oh it’s a fish stick it in water and it’ll be happy. (Particularly poor beta fish). I always try to educate people that say they want a beta for their desk but alas many ignore me.

I had a 60 gallon planted tank until recently but I just sold it as I no longer have the time or energy for fish keeping.

Ford ST

Awesome tanks man! I love Cichlids and wish fish in general got more respect from people. Everyone just thinks oh it’s a fish stick it in water and it’ll be happy. (Particularly poor beta fish). I always try to educate people that say they want a beta for their desk but alas many ignore me.

I had a 60 gallon planted tank until recently but I just sold it as I no longer have the time or energy for fish keeping.

I agree I believe in respecting all animal life . I feel bad for fish in their small bowls.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Meet Tenaya (left, female) and Baikal (right, male), our four-month-old German Shepherd puppies. Baikal is cheerful and a bit dim. Tenaya is smart and cunning, and loves to instigate trouble for both of them...
They are soo nice! [:)]

Mieooww there!
I'm a Magnetic Grey cat, my name is roby.
Niiiiiice to meet Youuuu!
My optionals are…..Xenon Eyes, aluminium tiny paws, O.Z. racing nails, carbon tail and I race the quarter mile in 7 seconds. [hihi]

Last edited:
Last edited:

Ford Community Posts