Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia or Chester County, PA shop and suspension settings help

I need a decent local shop familiar with the ST quirks and common issues, minor upgrades, and I need to get a real alignment with sporty settings (just sporty).

See the regional forum is dead, but hopefully someone knowledgeable will wake up when I post this.

First concern is getting someone to set the suspension up properly.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
+1 as well, and I will extend that out to eastern Bucks County and across the river into Mercer/Hunterdon/Somerset Counties also.

I don't know if I can trust RT Tuning (in Montgomeryville) anymore to even work on the suspension/alignment of these cars, since they are just SO JDM/import-centric, almost exclusively, now.

Sam4

I need a decent local shop familiar with the ST quirks and common issues, minor upgrades, and I need to get a real alignment with sporty settings (just sporty).

See the regional forum is dead, but hopefully someone knowledgeable will wake up when I post this.

First concern is getting someone to set the suspension up properly.
I've been using D'Ambrosio's shop in Frazer for years - they work on everything under the sun, and then specialize in FIAT just to make things extra spicy. They've put adjustable rear links on my lowered mazdaspeed3 (mandatory, but who knew), and have my ST CV shaft removed (my fault....again). Tony retires July 1.

I've only done general maintenance on my Fiesta ST so far but I bought it new at Sands Ford in Red Hill and maintained it there too and I gotta say that their team is a lot better than the average Ford dealership mechanics I've been to in the Northeast. I live in Philly so get my oil changes done at Kennedy until my warranty runs out but I'm going to do my final 30+month warranty check at Sands Ford so I know nothing gets missed. Sands Ford has a Pottsville dealership too so I don't know if the mechanics rotate between the two dealerships but if you're getting stock parts work done and don't mind dealership pricing that's where I would take my Fiesta.

OP
Filandro
Thread Starter #6
I've been using D'Ambrosio's shop in Frazer for years - they work on everything under the sun, and then specialize in FIAT just to make things extra spicy. They've put adjustable rear links on my lowered mazdaspeed3 (mandatory, but who knew), and have my ST CV shaft removed (my fault....again). Tony retires July 1.
I get my 4C serviced at D'ambrosio in Frazer. Interesting recommendation.

Sam4

Tony D was the service manager until he retired 7/1. He and I go way back, and his team in Frazer are good, all around mechanics. Before Alfa/Fiat, they were really used cars, and the dealership has a good array of vehicles. And of course, he's the Tony, of "Fix it again Tony"!!