Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Picked up a FiST from another member

Just got a 2017 Shadow Black with 16k miles on it. The car came with a few mods: Cobb AP3, Mishimoto closed box intake w/ aluminum crossover, Whoosh intercooler, Revo RMM, VUDU short shift, symposer delete, Whiteline springs, Konig Dekagram 16x8 +40, BGF Sport Comp 2 (205/45/16), 3M ceramic tint, plus some pipes, fittings and random things.

I am 40 years old and this is my first manual car (I have owned about 10 motorcycles, but this is different). I wish I had got a manual sooner in my life but I could never justify it as 90% of my driving was sitting on the 405 in traffic. I no longer have to commute, so I finally pulled the trigger on a FiST which seems like a great first manual car. I have had it for a few days now and it feels insanely fast. It came with a stage 2 tune on it and I have lit up the tires on accident a handful of times already. Anyways there seems to be a wealth of information on here and I have already read through probably 100 different threads on various topics. Enough rambling I attached some pics of the car. I took it to Mulholland the first day I picked it up and the car really shines in the canyons. Garage pic shows my 2019 Fusion next to it which feels like a boat in comparison.

Attachments

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome to the fiesta! The tortillas are over there, so make your own tacos!
You seem to have found a nice one with some decent upgrades. Get used to it before you make any big changes. You may not want to change it at all.
I have a friend with a plug-in Fusion, and she loves it.

Last edited:
OP
R5Mk2
Thread Starter #8
Welcome to the fiesta! The tortillas are over there, so make your own tacos!
You seem to have found a nice one with some decent upgrades. Get used to it before you make any big changes. You may not want to change it at all.
I have a friend with a plug-in Fusion, and she loves it.
Yea the Fusion is 10/10 commuter car. It falls short in other areas though. Practicality for hauling stuff is severely compromised due to the limited trunk space. It drives fine around the city and has some pep from like 0-30 due to the electric motors. I will be getting rid of it soon though since I do not commute anymore.

Also nice name I never had an XR650R but I have had many other Hondas including XR50s, XR100, 400EX, and a CRF450R

Yea the Fusion is 10/10 commuter car. It falls short in other areas though. Practicality for hauling stuff is severely compromised due to the limited trunk space. It drives fine around the city and has some pep from like 0-30 due to the electric motors. I will be getting rid of it soon though since I do not commute anymore.

Also nice name I never had an XR650R but I have had many other Hondas including XR50s, XR100, 400EX, and a CRF450R
Ditch the Fusion while prices Carvana is offering are amazing. Other threads on here will explain but it is SO easy and you can get top dollar.

Funny, I too have an Fusion Energi and a Fiesta ST, and i grew up in a CHEVY household...

The Fiesta is such a good DD that selling the Fusion while prices are high, and waiting for a lot more all electrics to come out would be could be good.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Funny, I too have an Fusion Energi and a Fiesta ST, and i grew up in a CHEVY household...

The Fiesta is such a good DD that selling the Fusion while prices are high, and waiting for a lot more all electrics to come out would be could be good.
With age comes wisdom

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

i despise the 405 sometimes. Where are you from? you should take that baby out to our meet coming up

OP
R5Mk2
Thread Starter #16
i despise the 405 sometimes. Where are you from? you should take that baby out to our meet coming up
Where is the meet I would like to go to one at some point. Pretty booked for the next month or so. I have plans the next 2 weekends and then I am going to the Virgin Islands on vacation. Perhaps when I get back in July.

OP
R5Mk2
Thread Starter #17

hah I grew up in a Chevy family also my dad had a 68 Camaro and the first car I bought was a 94 Z28. I still plan on getting a Corvette someday.