Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pierce Motorsports FiST Street suspension Package

My car has stock tires, shocks, a Mishimoto trunk brace and Cobb Stage 1+.

Got the entire Pierce package installed in 2 hours (not familiar with this platform quite yet).

I could tell a difference going down my bumpy driveway; the suspension seemed to soak up the bumps better, and the car just felt more solid (really? I just added 3 braces, go figure).

I took the car out to a familiar road to get a feel for the subtle differences. Not subtle at all- the car tracks much more flat, and it does in fact make the suspension work as designed. I didn't have the opportunity to test the response some have mentioned about additional oversteer, but I may have a different driving style. Pouring on the throttle through a fast apex would usually make the rear slide slightly; now it just stays planted and turns. Love it. This kit works, period.

I've owned a 430 whp JDM STi (now racing at Barber Motorsports by Frank Aragaki) and this car is my favorite- though certainly not fast per se, so much more predictable and smooth through the corners.

Nice job Pierce Motorsports.

The street package is the rear torsion, 2 point up front, and strut tower bars?

This winter I was planning on getting the first two, as I heard the strut brace doesn't really do much.

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
The street package is the rear torsion, 2 point up front, and strut tower bars?

This winter I was planning on getting the first two, as I heard the strut brace doesn't really do much.
Yes.

There is a even better review on here that describes the sole effect of the torsion bar. Some say it increases oversteer; I didn't notice that effect but I don't track or AX my car.