Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pinnacle black diamond sealant, amazing!!!

I recommend everyone to buy this and try it out. I have a buddy that has 2 cars he brings to shows and as a side hobby to make a little extra cash he does exterior details. Buffing, DA sanding you name it. He told me to buy this and give it a shot. It is $50.00 a bottle so it is a small chunk of coin. But on our cars, FIst the bottle should do it 3 times. I washed it, fully dried it, did the windows with windex then did my whole car including glass and head light/taillight lenses. The good thing is a little goes a long way not like wax. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. Goes on easier than wax and off easier than wax but man does the car shine and so smooth my car has under 1000 miles so I didn't clay bar it but for some I would clay bar before sealing if possible. Being a sealant it last a lot longer and has a lot more protective qualities to it. I've tried so many other waxes on other cars in the past and its just ok. I got mine on amazon just because I have Prime but either way they offer free shipping on amazon for this stuff. http://www.amazon.com/Pinnacle-Black-Label-Diamond-Sealant/dp/B015Y6HGVU

It's decent stuff. I worked for PBMG for 6 years so I'm very familiar with their products, especially house brands like Pinnacle, Wolfgang, Blackfire, etc.

You should get 6-8 applications out of an 8 ounce bottle. Thin, thin, thin application is key.

You won't find "bang for your buck" in the Pinnacle line. There are other "similar" (hint hint) products that are much cheaper. PM me if you want more info.