Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Plz Help !!! Who owned this fiesta st

Hi , I just bought this heavily modded fiesta st from a dealer and would like to ask previous owner a few questions . Plz help

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I don't know who had it. Are there any mods under the hood?

i was looking at that one like a month and a half ago.. What kind of questions do you have? People on this forum most likely can answer at least some of the questions

OP
Baloch Fiesta
Thread Starter #4
I don't know how to check if the car is tuned or not , it has quite a bit of mods : Whoosh motor sports hybrid turbo, Whoosh motor sports track manifold, Whoosh motor sports v2 front mount core, Mishimoto hot and cold side inter-cooler pipes, Whoosh Motorsport 3” down-pipe, Miltek cat-back non res E=exhaust, Turbosmart em2 BOV, Turbosmart 14 psi waste-gate . When I get on it it feels flat like the car starts to jerk a bit as if it's not getting enough fuel . I ordered cobb accessport shud be arriving in few days . I wanted to ask previous owner which tune was he running on this etc

Pretty awesome set of parts on that though, sweet. Like everyone's saying take it extremely easy until you get the AP and a nice base map from your choice of tuner. Anyone should be able to get you up and running as long as you know your core mods. You could try switching map slots etc. to see if it's potentially still tuned.

Based on your location Jason / Dizzy Tuning might be right around the corner from you.

OP
Baloch Fiesta
Thread Starter #7
Much appreciated 🙏 . Yes I contacted dizzy tuning and once I have AP I'll get the tune . Can't wait to see what she can do . I had an evo FBO on e85 which was fun as hell , hoping this turns out to be gr8 . BTW my ig if you guys like to see the cars I had is dacaitbaloch . Thanks and will post again soon with the tune 😊