Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Po113

I installed the Cobb intake and the day after I checked for codes to find I had the po113 code. It relates to the iat sensor, specifically iat sensor circuit to high. I checked all of the connections and they seem to be fine so I cleared the code and will update if it comes back on. If it does, what should I look to replace? I’m hearing that the iat sensor is integrated into the maf sensorbut I would like confirmation before I go buy a part I don’t need, thank you.

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Usually when a sensor registers high it's because it's not plugged in all the way. Check it and make sure the securing clip is also pushed in.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
It could also be a nicked cable. This happened to me when I was getting the turbo solenoid measuring high. I even tried replacing the part but ultimately found both wires had met with the accessory belt and got chewed up and disconnected. As soon as it was fixed no code.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
Thank you, that actually might be helpful because there was some electrical tape on the connector that I had to cut to get it to reach the sensor. Now I’m wondering if I knicked a wire when cutting the tape