Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Poor customer service, buyer beware!

Trader history for Silverevo9 (0)

Buyer beware,

I ordered an intercooler and hot side pipe from these guys during there Black Friday sale. All went well with the purchase. On the other hand, when I received the parts the intercooler has some damage. Emailed them the day I received it explaining what happened. Received one email in return saying they were going to speak to the customer service team and get this resolved. Well, that was 12/4. I tried to email them one more time regarding how this could be resolved and what are my options, but its been on deaf ears. Seems like there all there when you purchase parts, but have no time for issues like this. Wont be ordering from them again.

DaveG99

Have you called them? I think that may be better than emailing

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have always had excellent customer service from MAPerformance. Just pick up the phone.

OP
Silverevo9
Thread Starter #4
There's no miscommunication on the email side, he responded right away. Then disappeared. I do not see why phoning should be more of a priority than email. Communication is there and he didn't forget. I emailed him twice. He responded to the first email. Second email, zero. I mean yah, it might come down to talking to a sales manager on the phone but I do not like to bad mouth people like that. I was hoping it would resolve through email.

HBEcoBeaST

Map resolved this for me. Thanks Aaron for your help.
Glad you got taken care of. I had a similar lack of communication issue with Mountune. They ended up taking care of me best they could but I still missed out on savings. Seems some of these companies are small outfits that can't keep up during the holidays. Communication with customers is super important and I'm surprised these companies don't emphasize it more. We are in a small community and word of mouth referrals probably generate most of their business. You think these companies would be more prompt to reply or at least keep you in the loop. Either way, glad you got your issue solved.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk