Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ported Manifold vs Stock

I am thinking about getting a the ported manifold from woosh along with the whoosh hybrid. Anyone else run this combo and notice a difference with the ported vs stock manifold? I see ron has a 5-10hp increase over stock but im just curious if anyone has ran one without and then got one and noticed anything.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I have the whoosh ported manifold and hybrid turbo. The install will be taking place in April. They are going in at the same time though so I won't be able to note how it changes things on its own.

Im gonna get my manifold ported here at a local engineering company. Got quoted 2500 ZAR which is 170 USD. Puma speed says there's hp and torque gains but lets see. Im stock turbo aiming to get 200kw which is 270hp. Almost there. Im 250hp rn
Also from RSA - please let me know if you get your desired Killerwatts. Who is doing the tune for you?

Fusion Works

I ported mine and ceramic coated it, but can't tell you if there was any difference in performance as I did the manifold, turbo and my 3.5in down pipe all in one go.

Fusion Works

I haven't driven any other S280 cars long enough to notice. My thought was the OE turbine outlet was 3.5in so I made my down pipe 3.5in figuring that would help with spool. My turbo starts spooling well below 1800rpm for what its worth. Don't really notice a bunch of lag even compared to stock.

Appreciate it.
I haven't driven any other S280 cars long enough to notice. My thought was the OE turbine outlet was 3.5in so I made my down pipe 3.5in figuring that would help with spool. My turbo starts spooling well below 1800rpm for what its worth. Don't really notice a bunch of lag even compared to stock.
Appreciate it.