Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Portland, OR - 4 OEM Black Wheels w 3 Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+

Trader history for XanRules (0)

XanRules

Four OEM black wheels. Three of them have Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ on them, two of which have a lot of life left and one looks a little rough but never caused me any trouble (I was overdue for a rotation when I messed the fronts up). One of them is bent and will need to be repaired. Curb rash on all four, which has been hastily touched up. All four have TPMS that were replaced new when I put the new tires on in February of 2020.

$160 OBO picked up in Portland, Oregon. I am not interested in shipping and will not do so, so please do not ask. I can meet within a reasonable distance of Portland, with the caveat that I am quite busy. Again, price is OBO. Happy to answer questions or provide more photos, but they're currently chilling in my parents' garage so I can't get photos immediately.

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
XanRules

XanRules

Thread Starter #2
Bump. Make me an offer, these are just taking up room in the garage.

OP
XanRules

XanRules

Thread Starter #4
PM responded. Sincere apologies for not logging on for the better part of six weeks. These are still available, though the above gets first dibs.