Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Possible group buy for anembo intake plenum

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Hey guys,

So just got an email from Grieg over at anembo. They are currently making the casts for a new intake plenum for the mk7 fiesta st. I asked if they be willing to make us some on these forums and he asked to get a number of people. So I'm looking to set up a group buy for these. Anyone else interested?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Have these been around since 2014? I haven't heard of them; but would be interested to see some pics and an explanation on what performance gains they bring.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
I've heard they have had them offered before. I'm not sure of the price on this specific model but their focus st one sold for 800 dollars and given it's completely aluminum it makes sense why.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
I'm not sure they ever did Dyno pulls with it. Although, Ford GT gains from which I could find (picked this one cause it's already a super car pretty much) benefited from a taller intake plenum combined with a bigger TB by about 10 hp and 10 tq. Of course those are not boosted cars but the gains are still there. As of right now I'm pretty much maxed out otherwise which is why I'm considering the upgrade. The focus cast version is about 300 pounds less than the full aluminum version for the focus mk2. So I'm assuming it will cost about 600 pounds for us as well because they are similar sizes. All of this is speculation of course Grieg hasn't gotten back to me about the price.