Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Powerflex Rear Motor Mount Bushing Inserts for Fiesta ST - Fix the RMM problem!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey guys,

I just noticed that Powerflex has made a couple of bushing inserts that replace the oem ones. Their tough urethane bushings will help resolve the problems created by the soft bushings in the OEM rear motor mount that simply cannot stand up to the torque of EcoBoost engines like the one in the FiST and FoST.

For those interested, Jurrian at ModBargains can also get you the other items Powerflex offers for our cars.

I had these added to ModBargains so we've got something to get rid of the pain in the butt RMM issue readily available to us.

http://www.modbargains.com/ford-fiesta-st-rear-motor-mount-kit-powerflex.htm

check em out!

Cheers,
Blue Bomber

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
If cobb doesnt hurry up with their RMM, I'll probably be contacting MB to pick these up. Sick of this 1st-2nd clunk

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
get a price of 75$ with free shipping and I am in for Group Buy ..

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
that actually sounds pretty reasonable. Hit up Jurrian at ModBargains as he'd be able to setup something like that.

(I just put things on the internet)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
OK heads up on this the Bushings are Back Ordered for 2 - weeks they say from TODAY March 19 2014 But we can get a smoking price of about $75.00 USD shipped if we want to do a group buy from MOD Bargains. I am working the details out with Jurrian now for how we do this so If you want them at a good price and shiped Free hang on till we know more...

Im definitely interested. I would like to see reviews, but I would probably still buy.. :)

I've been contacted by a couple moderators and some private members as well in regards to a group buy. Currently Powerflex is not keeping these bushings in stock, they will take roughly 2-3 weeks to get, so there is a bit of a delay, but we would be willing to offer a good price to those who might be interested in a group buy. Lets get a list going to see how many of you guys would be interested in purchasing. The list isn't a confirmation of you putting your money down, but I would like to get a general idea of how many sets of bushings we're talking about. Feel free to start the list and just keep copying and pasting it:

Fiesta Forum Screen name:

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Awesome Glad to see ya got this handled :)
Any Idea what the shipped Price will be ??

Also these are Repalcement Bushings you need to install in your old RMM not a finished complete new mount it only the guts so to say ..