Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Powerflex Rear Spring Upper Isolator *new item*

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
outstanding!! My rear spring mounts look to be in terrible shape and I could use something to give me about 1/8"-1/4" more ride height to help with the P205/45 17 tires. These sure would help that out! I need to take out my rear springs next year and refinish them. The Mountune yellow paint doesn't hold up very well with Michigan winters.

I ordered some however they haven't arrived yet and the rear bilsteins are on forever backorder but eventually will give impressions.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
someone on this forum already installed them. They must have ordered direct from PowerFlex.

yep, if you ordered them from over the pond you could have received them already
Powerflex UK

Powerflex US just received their shipment according to my contact there. I've been waiting for my stocking order since the release.

With my KW V3 i dont need this Piece anymore, thats what my Instruction says :)
On this Picture there is a V1 on a non ST but it seems like its on all their Suspensions like this...

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Bringing this one back up from the dead to see if anyone has installed them and has any feedback. Also, anyone know if this increases the rear ride height at all? I am trying to get about 1/8"-1/4" more ride height to help with rear tire clearance. Trying to decide if I should just go with these, use these with a spacer, or just add a spacer to the factory isolators.

yep, if you ordered them from over the pond you could have received them already
Powerflex UK

Powerflex US just received their shipment according to my contact there. I've been waiting for my stocking order since the release.
Yeah I ebay'ed them early. I haven't really noticed much difference ride wise, but I feel safer having some extra meat there since the factory isolators didn't really mate right with my Meister R setup. I can't speak much to them raising the ride height as I wound my adjusters down to zero the height the isolators added. I would think on a stock setup you would definitely see ~15mm or so raise? It's been a while, I don't remember exactly what they measured.

I have them installed and they arent much taller if not the same size as (FRESH) stock ones, however the old ones are usually worn out and smushed about 1/8th of an inch when pulled out so it may help. Aside from that I had worried I would rub when I lowered the rear however no issue thankfully. I do recommend the product if tinkering around back there.

Quick note on install, if you're using an adjustable setup that has the collar on top of the spring there is a small tab you'll have to trim off.