Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Pro Alloy Overflow(yellow), Koni Yellows, Whiteline Camber Bolts

Trader history for mattw (1)

All prices + shipping (at buyers cost)
Ship from 95118 (package info listed for each item)
More photos of everything here

Pro Alloy Coolant Overflow Tank (MSRP 274.99)
($200)
  • Powder Coated Yellow
  • Version with no site glass
  • New never installed
    • I have a non fixed coolant recall on my 2014 and do a lot of hard tracking on my car. When I ordered, I didn't realize there was a non sight glass version of this overflow tank. Due to the unfixed recall and hard track use I need a site glass on my overflow.
  • Package
    • 15x11x6 inches
    • 2.5 lb

Koni Sport (yellow) Rear shocks (MSRP $300)
($250)

Whiteline Camber bolts (MSRP $37)
($20)
  • New (opened)
  • Opened the package, slipped the bolt in, then realized the top slot of the coilover was slotted and didn’t need them. Never tightened down bolt with tools, only hand threaded on.
  • MSRP = $37
  • Asking = $20
  • Package
    • Not yet packaged

ST Suspension XTA coilovers (MSRP $1369) SOLD
($250)
  • ~20k miles on coilovers (Just under 4 years old)
    • Front coilovers sent to ST for inspection / rebuild June 2019 (~8k miles ago)
  • I know 1 of the front set screws on the front for height/preload is stripped (not sure on replacement part cost)
  • 1 rear shock is blown (I believe a new one from ST is ~300)
    • Suspension under 5 yr warranty but ST would not honor because I track the car and according to them that is improper use.
  • MSRP = $1369
  • Asking = $250 (80% off)
  • Package
    • 26x16x8 inches
    • 44 lb

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm interested in your ST XTA coilovers. I have the same set on my Fiesta ST, but have had problems with my front left shock from day 1 of 2nd hand ownership. The original owner sold their Fiesta ST to a Subaru dealer and I snatched it up there, so I never was able to meet the original owner. I think there's something wrong with the front left ST XTA only allowing it to have half or less of its intended travel. I'm frequently hitting the bumpstop and have dented the inner part of that wheel because of it.

OP
mattw
Thread Starter #3
I'm interested in your ST XTA coilovers. I have the same set on my Fiesta ST, but have had problems with my front left shock from day 1 of 2nd hand ownership. The original owner sold their Fiesta ST to a Subaru dealer and I snatched it up there, so I never was able to meet the original owner. I think there's something wrong with the front left ST XTA only allowing it to have half or less of its intended travel. I'm frequently hitting the bumpstop and have dented the inner part of that wheel because of it.
Hello,
Sadly that is pretty normal for the XTAs, I even sent mine off because I thought there was something wrong with them a couple years ago, ST Suspension said they tested them, said nothing was wrong and sent them back. Raising the car up a bit more helped, but quick bumps will still hit the bump stops super hard. I ended up just swapping over to FA 510s, bit harsher ride but no more bump stop. I also talked to a buddy that had the XTAs on his Focus RS and he said they did the same thing.

So, you’re not going to sell them to me? I only have a problem with the from left shock. I know if I hit a right side only bump, it’s OK, but if it hits the left, it’s teeth 🦷 braking. When I raised the car up for winter, I had to raise the front left a lot more than the right. There is something clearly wrong.

OP
mattw
Thread Starter #5
So, you’re not going to sell them to me? I only have a problem with the from left shock. I know if I hit a right side only bump, it’s OK, but if it hits the left, it’s teeth 🦷 braking. When I raised the car up for winter, I had to raise the front left a lot more than the right. There is something clearly wrong.
Happy to sell them to you if you would like, sorry for the misunderstanding. If you would like to message me your shipping address I can let you know how much shipping would be.

OP
mattw
Thread Starter #6
I have someone else who has been proactive with messaging me, providing shipping and asking for paypal. You were the first to contact on here, and I like to honor first come first serve but I also don't want to make this other buyer wait. Message me by Noon PST tomorrow. If I don't hear from you by then I will assume you are no longer interested.

OP
mattw
Thread Starter #7
ST Suspension XTAs sold and original thread updated