Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PSA: dont order from savageworks SCAM!!

Myself and some other people i have spoken too over facebook ordered aero parts from Savageworks and they keep tellin each of us that they are sorry and very busy which is b.s when its takes more than months to make someones order currently trying to get a refund if anyone else has ordered messege me im trying to get everyone o bring this fraud down

me32

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the heads up. Did you do a charge back on a credit card?

From everything I have heard, I've concluded that savageworks is a poorly ran "business". I will offer an alternative, I have only heard good things about Vegamotorworks, and i plan on eventually ordering a front splitter from them.

OP
G
Thread Starter #5
Currently trying to get my money back paid via paypal thru goods and services so im nearly positive i have buyer protection

Myself and some other people i have spoken too over facebook ordered aero parts from Savageworks and they keep tellin each of us that they are sorry and very busy which is b.s when its takes more than months to make someones order currently trying to get a refund if anyone else has ordered messege me im trying to get everyone o bring this fraud down
Never heard of them. What do they sell exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G
Thread Starter #8
They claim to sell a bunch of diffrent aero parts splitters diffusers canards etc