Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Puffer jackets.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
My local Ford dealer is selling blue Ford puffer jackets with just the Ford logo on them. I had a local embroidery company embroider FiestaST on the right hand side of the jacket. Looks really cool! I don't know how to post photos, but anyone interested, I can send a photo via email.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
My local Ford dealer is selling blue Ford puffer jackets with just the Ford logo on them. I had a local embroidery company embroider FiestaST on the right hand side of the jacket. Looks really cool! I don't know how to post photos, but anyone interested, I can send a photo via email.
It's simple....are you on an app or Pc?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

dhminer

2000 Post Club
You can just click the photo button on your smartphone from the web browser and upload from your phone's photo library

OP
R

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
I downloaded it from my phone to my desktop. Anyone want to give me an email to send it to and they can post it. I'm totally clueless with this stuff!

So the Windows snip tool makes this really easy. Here's some steps that should work, and give you a quick way to clip stuff in the future:

1. Open up the photo so you're viewing it (doesn't matter what format it is) - can be on google or a forum, whatever.

2. On keyboard, hit WindowsKey+Shift+S

3. Your screen will darken and a toolbar will pop-up at the top, and your cursor will change to a crosshair. Left click and drag that crosshair to form a box around the image you want (start top-left and drag to bottom-right). When you release the button, the image will automatically be copied to your clipboard.

4. Open up this forum reply box, type in whatever you want, and then "Control+V" to paste the clipped image right into your message.

5. Click "Post Reply"

Here is an example: 1639782401767.png

Edit: Once you get used to this, it makes clipping images for texts/posts really quick and easy - and you avoid having to do the "save as" dance, throwing it on your desktop, then naming it something you forget about for 6 months when you're cleaning stuff out of your folders.