• Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pumaspeed X37 Turbo - 2

Trader history for grip grip (1)

CSM

I are confused? I thought you just sold one? Either way GLWS

OP
grip grip
Thread Starter #3
I bought one not realizing I already had one. I removed one thinking it was OEM, and isntalled a GT2860R which I'm running now. Then I bought a X37 and once I recieved it I realized I already had one. I know it sounds sketch, but it's legit. From talking with Adam (Tune+) I think I want to go X47R instead of either the big turbo or X37. I hope that clears things up. BTW, I did post on this forum about having two X37's.

CSM

I bought one not realizing I already had one. I removed one thinking it was OEM, and isntalled a GT2860R which I'm running now. Then I bought a X37 and once I recieved it I realized I already had one. I know it sounds sketch, but it's legit. From talking with Adam (Tune+) I think I want to go X47R instead of either the big turbo or X37. I hope that clears things up. BTW, I did post on this forum about having two X37's.
Oh ok that was you! Gotcha now.

Damn if this was 3 months ago I would have picked up one of the X37s from you. I'll send a note to a few friends who may be interested in the area. GLWS!

I messaged you and havent recived a response yet 😎