Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Pumaspeed x37 turbo with whoosh cerakoted manifold

Trader history for haste (0)

haste

1000 Post Club
Great turbo. Bought it from Tune+ back in '16 with the Tune+ actuator and elbow. It was on my car for 65k trouble free miles. It would still be on my car if a smoking deal for a S280 hadn't fallen in my lap. I don't really want to sell it but I have a stock turbo/manifold to fall back on if I need to and my wife is bugging me...

I had it off the car approx 15k miles ago and just did an inspection while swapping the manifold. Has minimal shaft play. The turbine and compressor wheels do NOT touch the housing when checking play. It doesn't seem to have anymore play than my original 30k mile turbo that's sitting in my building.

The insert in the turbine housing flange was there when I originally bought it. ALL sealing surfaces have been prepped. I went ahead and ran a tap through each of the turbine housing flange to downpipe mounting holes. This turbo will be ready to install straight out of the box. It comes with OEM diverter valve.

$750 shipped UPS ground from eastern NC.

PM me.

IMG_20221110_192749053.jpg
IMG_20221110_192347541.jpg

OP
haste

haste

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
just when i convinced myself i wasn't gonna go hybrid...

It's a great setup. My tune for the S280 is almost finalized and I'm kinda disappointed tbh. I thought there would be a more noticeable difference from the x37.

OP
haste

haste

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
PMs replied.

Justy FYI everyone, not really looking to sell the manifold and turbo separately unless the offer is right.

OP
haste

haste

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for the smooth transaction, kkoleda.

Admins - Please close the thread.

It's a great setup. My tune for the S280 is almost finalized and I'm kinda disappointed tbh. I thought there would be a more noticeable difference from the x37.
I was told that on 91oct – regardless of turbo is going to be maxed out around 260ish I think the s280 shines when you start upgrading the fuel system.