Question about spring fever?.......

Scotman2

Are one of the symptoms an itchy rash that transitions to mild burning in the general neighborhood of ones junk. Just thought I'd ask for a friend.

RubenZZZ

Not spring fever. Could be a heat rash.

Get some baby powder...err...for your friend.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Dpro

Two words jock itch! Go to the store buy something for it. Its like athletes foot in the crotch.

Scotman2

I told him my guess was some kind of pre old dude diaper rash. I don't understand why he got so angry! People who know me usually understand that my responses might be construed as insulting. LoL!

TyphoonFiST

Are one of the symptoms an itchy rash that transitions to mild burning in the general neighborhood of ones junk. Just thought I'd ask for a friend.
Need pictures of the "Rash".....Have "They" been sleeping with sally down the street? what have "They" eaten lately? Is it a sweaty climate where "They" are at? Were "They" out in the Woods lately? possible contact with a nefarious plant? [scratch] There are many more thoughts I have as being a Nurse if you wanna get Technical.....For your "Buddy".[biggrin]

Jerickson88

Lol he needs some ass salve.

Aquaphor works for my friend, or lantiseptic is another lol. Also determine if his pants are the right size or if he's an xl trying to wear large boxer briefs. That'll mess ya up.

I hate denim this time of year in Alabama where the air is hot sticky soup nasty.