Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

question about the Whoosh symposer delete kit

pixelzombie

I have the kit from Whoosh but haven't installed it yet. I've noticed that other kits include a plug for the top hose.
For those that have the Whoosh kit, how did you deal with the open hose?

20200513_103424.jpg plug it up with the Whoosh delete bung and re-use the clamp to tighten. or just take the whole hose off and use an expansion plug 1"-1 1/8.

there is a picture that shows it being used with the hose. The angle the picture is taken the hose isnt visible, but from comparing the height in the pic - looking at the throttle body (intake hose)... basically its a branded bung you plug into the hose and clamp it tight.

OP
pixelzombie

pixelzombie

Thread Starter #6
there is a picture that shows it being used with the hose. The angle the picture is taken the hose isnt visible, but from comparing the height in the pic - looking at the throttle body (intake hose)... basically its a branded bung you plug into the hose and clamp it tight.
I'm referring to the other hose, that is no longer connected to anything.

i know. that is where you plug the symposer delet into. the hose goes around the outside and the clamp goes around the hose. Then tighten the clamp to block off that pipe which used to go to the symposer.

If you're talking about the hose the routes to the cabin like said above, I removed it completely. Its plugged in behind the drivers side strut tower. I unplugged it there and sealed up the hole with some electrical tape.
Much cleaner looking than having it just sit there