Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Question for new tires

Hi All,
Second post here. I bought some 17" falken low profile tires last year and didnt read the tread weave I believe its called. Last week while taking off the tires to do my Eibach lowering springs I noticed the the unusual wear. So currently I have some 17" Koenig lock outs as well. Should I go with a 215 45 R17 tire?
Thanks for the help!
JustSomeDude

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
215/40r17* Keep the turn in and response but it will be just wider not Taller* Also get an alignment after your springs....you will thank me later.

OP
Justsomedude
Thread Starter #5
Oh yeah I was going to immediately do an alignment but after I saw the treadwear I said F it. So Ty you suggested 215/40r17 size. I go through Discount Tire and cant find a good one. Any suggestions from anywhere else and what tire?
Thanks M-Sport!

OP
Justsomedude
Thread Starter #7
Ok I tried to get them today but they do not warranty them from a third buyer. I went with the General Gmax for my daily but I still have my original ford rims in the garage. One of them has a bad weld and started to bend so I'll get that repaired so I can add these tires to them and track the car on the weekend. Thanks Ty! Thanks everyone be safe and have fun :)

jackson02

I used G-MAX AS 05 tire for two years. I am satisfied with its service. But this is Not the best for off-road or snowy conditions. To find out the internal tiring issue, I always trust on my Autel MS906 diagnostic scanner https://bestobd2scanners.com/autel/ms906-review/ . Tire could be bad in quick time if you don't care properly.

Last edited: