Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Question on 2016 MAP Intake?

Trader history for re-rx7 (0)

maperformance

So sorry about the length of response, here. Please feel free to message me any time if you have questions. I have 4 in stock currently and 2016+ CEL issues have not come up in a long time... at least no issues have been reported back to us

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
So sorry about the length of response, here. Please feel free to message me any time if you have questions. I have 4 in stock currently and 2016+ CEL issues have not come up in a long time... at least no issues have been reported back to us
Hey man, already ordered one from y'all. Can't remember who I spoke with but he gave me a discount. Happy camper here, I'll update with results.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Idk but I have put some miles on and no cel.

Where can you order the part separate? How much was it? It allows any 14-15 intake to be used on a 16+?

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
May contact map and ask them.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Where can you order the part separate? How much was it? It allows any 14-15 intake to be used on a 16+?
Contact = ipeterson@maperformance.com
Price = $40 shipped.

They need to add this to their site. It would sell like crazy.

Will it work? I've only run into a single post where a guy used it to adapt an older intake onto a '16. From the install video, i believe it will work. If you think about it, the only thing that changed on a '16 was the additional vacuum connection. This part deals with that so really it's actually very simple and should just do it's job. It should arrive tomorrow. I'll post my results.

Looks like I can finally get the COBB intake and get it up and running, instead of waiting on them to release their revision. Thanks guys.

I have the MAP on my 2016 for about 500 miles thus far, no CEL or any other issues.

I did opt not to cut that hard vacuum line for the leg of the T-fitting with the check valve.

Instead I found a fitting that would clip in the end of that factory hard lines connector. After some rummaging at the parts store I found a fuel filter with the right sized male end and hacksawed it off. Put that bit into the factory clip and ran maybe 18" (to accommodate the necessary curve to change direction) of rubber fuel hose from the bit to the check valve in the T.

I could probably clean it up by cutting up the T-adaptor provided and using some hard angle joints but for now it works just fine, no need to modify any factory hoses so it can go back to stock if needed.

Sent from my graphing calculator.

No c.e.l 150 miles on intake. I ran stock for about 50 miles until my original dank of regular was depleted then loaded my tune on.