Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Quick question

Anyone running the atp kit with tial q bov and wastegate? When you let off the gas does it give off a huge “psssshhhhh” that’s what mine sounded like, just recently I noticed it doesn’t anymore make that noise, way quieter I can’t even hear it when it used to be so obvious. Everything on the car is fine and no check engine lights and spools still good just wanting some input as I’m going drag racing tonight haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Anyone running the atp kit with tial q bov and wastegate? When you let off the gas does it give off a huge “psssshhhhh” that’s what mine sounded like, just recently I noticed it doesn’t anymore make that noise, way quieter I can’t even hear it when it used to be so obvious. Everything on the car is fine and no check engine lights and spools still good just wanting some input as I’m going drag racing tonight haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd be looking at the BOV and making sure it is open when idling but moves closed when getting on the accelerator. It will take another set of eyes or hands to verify this.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk