Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

R1 Brake pads & rotors Fedback

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
They just sent me a 30% discount coupon that would put my front brakes at under $100! that is nuts. A lil suspicious too....

I installed a set about 6 months ago. Plain rotor with coating.(forget what they call it) With their OE Performance pads. Been great. At least as good as the stock performance pads and rotors. About the same dusting as stock, or maybe a little less. Coating on the rotors works well. No rust after 6 months.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
^^ Yup looks like it

$109 shipped. Two front slotted rotors with performance pads. Crazy. A pair of PowerSlots from TireRack are 148. That's just for the rotors alone! At this cost I gotta wonder about the quality of the steel and longevity...soooo tempting tho. They keep sending me coupon codes lol

^^ Yup looks like it

$109 shipped. Two front slotted rotors with performance pads. Crazy. A pair of PowerSlots from TireRack are 148. That's just for the rotors alone! At this cost I gotta wonder about the quality of the steel and longevity...soooo tempting tho. They keep sending me coupon codes lol
Yeesh that’s a really good price... I was just toying with the idea of wavespec rotors too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk