Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally Innovations splitter & skirts opinions

So I did the 30sec search and didn't find what I'm looking for...

Does anyone have a long term review of the Rally Innovations splitter and side skirts?

I have no concerns of curbs or parking blocks as I rarely ever park near them, however, I'm worried about damaging (any) splitter from say a snow drift or suicidal rabbit. Any issue with running this (or Mountune's) year round?

How's the fit and finish?
Is it noticable that the splitter is three pieces?
Any long term wear and tear on the bumper or side skirts themselves?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Which splitter? I have the 3 piece love it. Very durable takes ice chunks like a champ! Haven't ever scrapped as of yet also on stock suspension. I have vega motor sports side skirts...also very good. And a Verus rear splitter.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
WutApex
Thread Starter #3
If you get a chance, do you think you could get a close up shot of where the middle and side pieces join on the front splitter?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Decided there was still enough light and I wanted to come out of my Batcave!I used extra washers to avoid rock clutter and I can spray out dirt and debris with the miniscule gap in between the splitter and Bumper cover. I know my FiST is Dirty AF.

Last edited: