Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Harvick

1000 Post Club
They also told me it's in the works. We should see if they want to do a group buy.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Black but I dont think it will matter in a GB since they are all the same price.

I also am waiting for them to come up with the FiST model.

I'd get in a group buy when ever they come out.

Black flaps with the white lettering would be my choice.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I'm in for some black ones too.

They've been "in development" since September. Rokbloks will be available in a couple weeks. There's a guy who already has a set on his FiST.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Thanks rodmoe I only saw the small photos because I don't have an account over there...but I think the Rally Armor looks better.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I also am waiting for them to come up with the FiST model.

I'd get in a group buy when ever they come out.

Black flaps with the white lettering would be my choice.
I see Rally Armor free shipping group buys all the time..if we can get that and another 15-20% off it would be a good deal.

C. love

maybe a dumb question. the fiesta ST is more of a street car. if your going for the rally look wouldnt you wanna raise the car and throw on some mud/snow/ beefy tire to complete the look? I guess i would

Actually the Fiesta is a very popular car worldwide for rally and recently in US rally. Most of the Fiesta owners I know have bought this car because they are rally fans, or eventually want to build their Fiesta into a rally car. That being said I myself am a rally fan and own a 2011 Ford Fiesta rally car and the ST and have always been a fan of the rally look on my street cars including my other car, Subaru. No need to put rally tires on your daily driver. Those tires are expensive and would be a waste lol. Rally Armors are great, I have them on my WRX.