Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rallycross Suspension

Anyone aware of off-the-shelf gravel spec kits for the Fist? Street intended coilover kits typically won't survive.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
I think hotbits might make a set. If i remenber right ksport makes a gravel set as well

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Hotbits told me that they ONLY do Scoobie apps exclusively now. [:(]

The only affordable setup I've found, (but a real PITA because you MUST change back to the base Fiesta front knuckles/uprights in order to make it work without contacting our bigger than the base car's front axles) is the R1 gravel spec kit from M-Sport, using Bilstein motorsport spec sized dampers, which are NOT adjustable for rebound, or compression (they are fixed valve rate). [:(]

These are procured either through M-Sport Poland directly, or through O.D.D. Racing in Colorado (they have to order them from Poland as well), here in the states.

It IS ridiculous that NO ONE makes a direct bolt-on, NOT slammed to the effing ground like a stancer, even adjustable to the factory ride height coil over setup for these cars. [mad]

OP
R
Thread Starter #4
I think hotbits might make a set. If i remenber right ksport makes a gravel set as well
I think you remember wrong. Spoke to ksport today and they never have never will. Because the rear is separate spring & shock, so in their opinion not suitable for a coilover replacement. HotBits has a vehicle application chart and no FiST gravel set listed.

Found a guy wanting to build/market Bilstein based Gravel Spec for the ST, but no one will even bid on the machined housing. So not holding my breath there. He may be able to do something custom for me.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thats diappointing. Ksport makes gravel setups for other cars. And i ran gravel hotbits on my old focus.