Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ready-to-go SNOWS : 185/60-15 General Altimax Arctic mounted on Black Sparco Drifts

Trader history for Cleve-O (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleve-O

UPDATE : Wheels / tires have sold. Thanks for your inquiries!

Hey gang —*I went a little nuts this summer and swapped my reliable 2016 FiST for a 1967 F250 Camper Special. Maybe I just needed something I could mod without worrying about a warranty? Anyway, I'm left with some lightly-used gear and parts for it that I'm looking to find a good home for.

First up: Snow tires (and wheels). A great, ready-to-roll set that haven't seen much street time at all. These were only used for one season (approx. 2,500 mi total) and performed great. All the grip when you need it, but plenty of control for when you need to get yourself out of a

Wheels:
15x6.5 Sparco Drift Black (Original MSRP / wheel: $120)
Great shape, only surface brake dust, no blemishes or rash
No TPMS

Tires:
185/60R-15 General Altimax Arctic (original MSRP / tire: $80)
Best setup for the smoothest winter ride in our STs -- lots of grip; lots of rubber for ride quality -- roll quieter on the freeway than Blizzaks.
12/32" tread depth remains at least

Always stored in dry indoor space, aired-down. Includes a complete set of never-used lugnuts.

You can see more images and info here: http://ebay.to/2hT9e3H

Would prefer local / regional pickup (located in Cleveland, OH) —*but willing to ship if need be.

Asking $500 for everything, with shipping pending pick-up method. Offers welcome —*just send me a PM!

Attachments

Last edited:
But it would require you to break your bundle. Lol. Lmk if you're willing. Thank you.

OP
C

Cleve-O

Thread Starter #5
Pianoman :*

$500 OBO for the set plus $99 shipping — wanted to clarify that in case it wasn't clear in the original listing or associated eBay post.

Ebohnart :

Unfortunately here I'm going to keep them together — don't have the hardware to take the tires off and want to keep the condition of the wheels / tires as good as possible. Heard there are some pretty good rebate offers coming up / online later in the month through both CostCo and TireRack, though! Keep an eye out!

OP
C

Cleve-O

Thread Starter #8
No TPMS —*as other folks have commented on the boards, sometimes this would produce a warning immediately after fire-up and sometimes it wouldn't produce a warning for weeks at a time. I've driven snow-swapped cars for a long time w/o TPMS and am used to a November-May yellow triangle in my gauge cluster. [thankyou]

I just ran them at the lower end of the recommended pressure and never had any trouble with them connecting up on snow / ice / slush during colder months.

OP
C

Cleve-O

Thread Starter #9
Update : Sold this past weekend! Thanks to all for the interest!

Thanks again! I'll probably be mounting them this week.

P.S. the hall of fame was pretty cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.