Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Really like Fiesta ST. How does it compare?

Lightsped

I really like the Fiesta ST. I'd like a white one with the Recaros. I might be interested in the Rado wheels, but not sure yet..... What is the real world price like on these? I live in the Atlanta area.

Also, I currently own a 08 S2000, an Evo 8, and a 00 Civic Si. I know we are talking about different classes of cars here, but how will the Fiesta ST compare in terms of performance? I'd like to drive one, but dread dealing with the sales people. Plus I work Graveyard shift, so most dealers are closed when I am awake.

Thanks for any input.

I think it'll spank the s2000 and Si, assuming they're stock. Oh, and this is not a Honda. Keep the fartcans off of it! lmao! :)

STooge

I really like the Fiesta ST. I'd like a white one with the Recaros. I might be interested in the Rado wheels, but not sure yet..... What is the real world price like on these? I live in the Atlanta area.

Also, I currently own a 08 S2000, an Evo 8, and a 00 Civic Si. I know we are talking about different classes of cars here, but how will the Fiesta ST compare in terms of performance? I'd like to drive one, but dread dealing with the sales people. Plus I work Graveyard shift, so most dealers are closed when I am awake.

Thanks for any input.
Not a bad list of cars, the FiST is a super fun little car. Pretty light for what it offers.

It isn't going to be like your Si, its got power right away when you want it. It doesn't really need time to wrap up. Even in 6th at about 65 MPH it pulls pretty healthy. There are guys here starting to mod them now and it looks promising, the aftermarket seen should take off shortly. To me, its a fun daily driver that will surprise quite a few with how quick it is.

Its solid, takes corners like a champ, almost pulling you through the corner like, "yeah I'm hungry, let's eat some more corners." I think anyone that likes quick little cars would absolutely love this thing. I know I do, and everyone single person on here does as well. Besides, It's brand new, whats not to like about warranty?

As for pricing, here is a link to get you a general idea of people's deals are when purchasing. Purchase deals

go to ford.com and build one up, take a look at the final price, that is not exact by anymeans but its good ball park.

Wish you luck, hopefully you come back soon and post in the "Official Ordered Thread".

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Not a bad list of cars, the FiST is a super fun little car. Pretty light for what it offers.

It isn't going to be like your Si, its got power right away when you want it. It doesn't really need time to wrap up. Even in 6th at about 65 MPH it pulls pretty healthy. There are guys here starting to mod them now and it looks promising, the aftermarket seen should take off shortly. To me, its a fun daily driver that will surprise quite a few with how quick it is.

Its solid, takes corners like a champ, almost pulling you through the corner like, "yeah I'm hungry, let's eat some more corners." I think anyone that likes quick little cars would absolutely love this thing. I know I do, and everyone single person on here does as well. Besides, It's brand new, whats not to like about warranty?

As for pricing, here is a link to get you a general idea of people's deals are when purchasing. Purchase deals

go to ford.com and build one up, take a look at the final price, that is not exact by anymeans but its good ball park.

Wish you luck, hopefully you come back soon and post in the "Official Ordered Thread".

My man Stooge said it perfectly. It won't probably be as quick as your S2000 but it will sure be able to run laps around a '00 SI. There are many posts on here that help with your purchase.

Perry

My guess is that it will compare favorably with all of the cars you mention, even the S2000. The Honda probably has a bit higher top hp output, but the torque numbers are, I'd guess, better with the FiST. (Haven't looked 'em up, just guessing/trying to recall.) An acquaintance of mine drove an S2000 (about an '06, I think) for a couple years, and liked it, but was never quite satisfied with the low-end torque. He reported having to really kinda wind it up to get it going. The FiST will pop well on the lower end. It drives like a dream. And considering that even a used S2000 of about that vintage probably costs as much or more as the FiST, I think the Ford wins on almost all counts.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Nice car collection, best advice is to go test drive the FiST for yourself, we promise you won't be disappointed.