Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Brake Caliper Bracket Bolts?

Hey guys!

Strange thing happened to me. Heard a scraping from one of my rear brakes. Take a look and
115937098_881585919034303_1442354791175765589_n.jpg
116132700_1088002738263650_7849997279885659558_n.jpg

??? Apparently this guy came loose somehow and is now gone. Autozone has nothing in the system for this bolt and can't find any documentation on the specifications on this bolt. The dealer doesn't have any in and would like to resolve this quicker than the delivery of the bolt. Does anyone have the details on these bolts so that I can make a run to autozone/hardware and just buy a bolt and properly locktite this one? lol

the duke

Huh. I believe they're chrome'd on the threads and blue loctite'd from factory. When was this caliper bracket last serviced?

Fiestig

Go to parts.ford and order it there. (create a free account) add your vin and pricing usually drops a bit. Most stuff is next day delivery. And just to note... I have never had to select extra shipping cost for next day. Out of 14 orders only 1 took 2 days with the free shipping selection

Last edited:
OP
Djkid1456
Thread Starter #6
You guys rock. Thanks for the help. I put camber plates in last week and it looks like I missed torquing a bolt. Thankfully I work from home. Haven't really driven anywhere. Only noticed as I was driving to the convenience store and heard a nasty scraping. I was looking to just pick up a bolt and take care of it but no site seems to say the spec on these bolts so I bought them from Ford online. Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my SM-F700U1 using Tapatalk

Ford Community Posts