Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear bumper fitment.

Never really noticed how terribly the rear bumper alignment was until this morning. Anyone else have the same crooked looking nonsense? It doesn't really bother me, but it bothers me, if that makes sense. 2019 Magnetic, 3000 miles on the thang.

20190802_070321.jpg 20190802_070314.jpg 20190802_070415.jpg 20190802_070403.jpg

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Yeah, mine is like that too. My side skirts are starting to loosen up as well. Oh, and the rubber trim on the outside of the windows is starting to curl up. Now that you mention it, the blackout tape on the window/door frames it's getting wrinkled...... 2016 FiST here. LOL

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
Informacion
Thread Starter #3
Yeah, mine is like that too. My side skirts are starting to loosen up as well. Oh, and the rubber trim on the outside of the windows is starting to curl up. Now that you mention it, the blackout tape on the window/door frames it's getting wrinkled...... 2016 FiST here. LOL

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Well atleast I now have a list of things to come!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Welcome to owning a bargain basement economy car. :ROFLMAO:o_O:cautious:

Jokes aside and seriously. Ya we all have the issues the OP posted about. Its basically because the car was the cheapest car in Fords lineup.
Overall besides these obvious flaws the car is pretty solid. Though ya you get what you pay for.
I read an article about panel gap in cars and whatnot and for fit and finish believe it or not the Koreans are 1 followed by the Japanese 2.
The Europeans used to be the standard bearer but even they are like 3 or 4 now.
The article said for years Detroit was terrible with alignment and panel gap. Apparently Detroit has gotten a lot better.
So even though not perfect its a hell of a lot better than it used to be.
Hey at least you did not pay 40k for your Tesla and none of your body panels are exactly straight aka warped. L:ROFLMAO:

If Toyota never held hands with GM for that short while, quality control would still be “Eh, good enough. Send it”