Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Right Tray Holder (Panel Support) broken. Searching for Part Number

Folks,

Yesterday I was shipping a new mattress from IKEA with my rear right seat fold down. Unfortunately when I push the mattress inside it broke the small knob that holds the tray (the small axis on both sides of the trunk that holds the removable tray).

I was searching online for parts to order and repair myself because it is simply cheaper. However, I wasn't able to nail down the part no. of it.... Through most of the suppliers there seems to be two different numbers for this part: BE8Z5846808AA and D2BZ5846808AC, with the second one cited W/ Load Management. But problem is all the sites only show drawings for the first one which looks doesn't like which on my car...

Bottom line is go have it repaired by shop, but I really don't wanna do that.

Hope I don't violate any rules here, simply find no clue as about my question. Your help is greatly appreciated!!

OP
H
Thread Starter #4
Might be not clear about the description...

The part is where the cover tray (which moves with the trunk lid by two strings) attaches, not the one that holds the lower tray above the spare tire compartment.

In the first picture I believe is where the purple part sits.

Thanks for replying!

OP
H
Thread Starter #7
Excellent! That's what I'm looking for!

Thank you so much for helping![cool]

DangerMouse

That's what I like about this forum, everyone is very helpful. Unlike other forums where every response is "search noob". This place is good people.