Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Seat Color & Material Identification

Hi everyone,

My USDM 2019 FiST has suffered a cigarette burn on the driver side rear seat cushion. I don't have Recaros, just standard cloth seats which I believe are in the "Charcoal Black" color scheme.

I'm considering purchasing a new OEM "Cushion Cover" and keeping the original cushion, perhaps paying an upholsterer to put it on for me.

I've been browsing these cushion covers on OEM parts websites such as this:
https://www.getoemparts.com/v-2019-ford-fiesta--st--1-6l-l4-gas/body--rear-seat-components

I'm wondering if anyone can help me make sense of all the options. Has anybody purchased one of these?

Prices range from around $240 to almost $500. Part descriptions seem to follow this format:
"2014-19, hatchback, (???), (color?)"

The options for (???) look to be the following and I have no idea what they represent:
  1. zarah/luxury
  2. ultimate/monax
  3. lithos/domo
  4. protlux/torino
  5. salerno
  6. matchpoint/view
My existing cushion cover has a tag on it. The tag has the following information:
F2BB5463804CB3GSX
CVR.2RC BEN SPORT CLTH
BANCA SE SPORT

I don't see anything online that perfectly matches that serial from the tag. The closest ones on the website above appear to be: F2BZ-5463804-BA (stone) or F2BZ-5463804-BB (charcoal) so I'm leaning toward this one: https://www.getoemparts.com/oem-par...maWVzdGEmeT0yMDE5JnQ9c3QmZT0xLTZsLWw0LWdhcw==

If there is any additional info you need from me just let me know.

Appreciate the help!

Attachments

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
The rear seat cushion/cover assembly? Not really, I've seen it used on eBay or $250.

The reason I'm interested in a new cover is that I'd like it to appear as new as possible because prior to this damage my seat cover was in like new condition.

A dealership ran my VIN for me and gave me this part #:

D2BZ5463804-JC

kevinatfms

I went and had my base seats rebolstered about two years ago to make them "Recaro-Like" and i ordered enough to do the car twice(6 yards of material for each type of fabric).

PM me and ill send you what i have left. Its the OEM material from Ford's supplier. Probably enough to do your whole entire back seat. Just find an upholstery company to replace the section you need.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I went and had my base seats rebolstered about two years ago to make them "Recaro-Like" and i ordered enough to do the car twice(6 yards of material for each type of fabric).

PM me and ill send you what i have left. Its the OEM material from Ford's supplier. Probably enough to do your whole entire back seat. Just find an upholstery company to replace the section you need.
I'd like to see these seats...any pictures if what they look like now. Very curious.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

kevinatfms

I'd like to see these seats...any pictures if what they look like now. Very curious.

I can take some tonight. They look stock but the bolstering is about 1" higher than before on the lower seat and 1/2" on the upper seat. The foam was also upgraded from the open cell one piece to multi piece foams - open and closed cell foam sections around the butt and lower back area to ensure they last longer. I only did the driver seat for now but have enough material to do the entire car 2x over so if i feel like down the road can upgrade the passenger side with the same foam/seat style as the driver side.

Rankin Auto Upholstery in Gaithersburg Maryland did a fantastic job with the work and procurement of materials. Took around 3 days including 2 days to sit in the reformed seats before modifying the covers with the additional materials. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Last edited:

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I can take some tonight. They look stock but the bolstering is about 1" higher than before on the lower seat and 1/2" on the upper seat. The foam was also upgraded from the open cell one piece to multi piece foams - open and closed cell foam sections around the butt and lower back area to ensure they last longer. I only did the driver seat for now but have enough material to do the entire car 2x over so if i feel like down the road can upgrade the passenger side with the same foam/seat style as the driver side.

Rankin Auto Upholstery in Gaithersburg Maryland did a fantastic job with the work and procurement of materials. Took around 3 days including 2 days to sit in the reformed seats before modifying the covers with the additional materials. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Can't wait to see them. Very cool.