Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Recall

Hi looking for help, got a 2013 Fiesta ST180, it was recalled to Ford last week with a coolant issue, they replaced Header tank and more, got car back and since then sometimes on acceleration the spanner light comes on and dash say Engine Service Now and loss of power/turbo but still runs!! Was running and driving fine till went into Ford for Recall, took back today and they done a reset and said it wont be connected to the work done on the recall, however told them nothing like this was wrong before. Any ideas?????

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
What was the code?
No code i know off, i have a code reader and checked but nothing, when i called Ford they said dont plug a code reader in!! They say car been modified but not remapped and restricted diagnostics, they saying if still doing issues to bring back and they investigate further may be a MAP sensor. Only had car 9 weeks with no issues still got a independant warranty till 19 July. Its only started this since 17S09 Recall

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I guess just drive it then. If the check engine light comes on, read the code. That's what the check engine light is for. The code will give you a clue what is wrong by telling you what anomaly triggered the light to come on.