Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Recaro bolster wear, is Ford warrantying it?

Less than 10k and drivers kidney bolster looks like crap already. I'm short so seat is close to the wheel and have to wedge my self in. Am now doing the hand trick suggested on here but damage is done. Any luck with Ford covering it?

slopoke

I'm assuming that every time you get in and out of the seat, you rub against the side bolster and reading your description of you entry and exit, you rub the bolster hard . If that's the case, I highly doubt that kind of wear will be covered under warranty.

I'm short too. I pull the seat all the way back every time to get in and out to not rub against it. Ford won't cover this, you will need a reupholster.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Adjust your entrance/exeunt.

Didn't like the Recaros, personally.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I'm short too. I pull the seat all the way back every time to get in and out to not rub against it. Ford won't cover this, you will need a reupholster.
My wife is short, and this is what she does. I appreciate it because I'm not short, and with the seat back I can get in when I want to drive.