Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB Recaro Interior in SoCal

Trader history for Booster (0)

Want to buy Front Recaro seats or the full interior, preferably from a FiST not from the FoST. Local pickup only but willing to drive 2 hours or less from LA. I thought I had found some but the seller seems to have ghosted me. I know everyone wants them, but I gotta try. Please don’t come on here to troll about how much you love yours unless you are selling.

Prefer good condition with side airbags intact. They do not need to be excellent condition though. Mines not a show car I just need the bolstering and support.

Maybe swap interior before a trade in and get more cash in hand than trade value? Or maybe your car got totaled and you managed to grab the seats before insurance did?

RubenZZZ

Want to buy Front Recaro seats or the full interior, preferably from a FiST not from the FoST. Local pickup only but willing to drive 2 hours or less from LA. I thought I had found some but the seller seems to have ghosted me. I know everyone wants them, but I gotta try. Please don’t come on here to troll about how much you love yours unless you are selling.

Prefer good condition with side airbags intact. They do not need to be excellent condition though. Mines not a show car I just need the bolstering and support.

Maybe swap interior before a trade in and get more cash in hand than trade value? Or maybe your car got totaled and you managed to grab the seats before insurance did?
I'm on the same boat, playboy. Check out copart.com for wrecked FiSTs.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

5000 Post Club
This is an exact reason of why everyone should buy Recaros especially if your on the fence when buying new....you will be glad that you did opt for the Recaros. I thought they were expensive when I bought new....but I was glad I did as I see others searching for them high and low. They do come up for sale like Thermal exhausts....when they do you'd better be ready to pounce and not hesitate as the Recaros dissipate as fast as they precipitate.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk