Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

recommendations for 17x9 +30ish wheels

ronmcdon

curious what’s out there and available right now. Really want to stay with 4x108 if at all possible and not use spacers. Looking for something that arent heavy boat anchors.

Only 2 options im ware of are Klutch ml7s and custom Braid Fullrace 1’s.

Klutch ml7s are pretty affordable at around 1k give or take set of 4. Not sure about the weight. Tried emailing company and never got response but will keep trying to find out. dont know how reputable the company is and would rather avoid Rota quality.

Braids are pretty nice but since they are custom think its around $822 per wheel and 22lbs. If I have to bite the bullet on cost I will but want to know if there are any other options to consider.

for reference will plan on flares if I go this route and most likely go with dumblap Z3 235/40 tires

thanks in advance.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Hell, and here I thought that custom color, 16x8 Full Race As were absolutely RIDICULOUSLY priced for HALF that co$t each!! [crazyeye]

A BARGAIN by comparison! [:)]

OP
ronmcdon

ronmcdon

Thread Starter #3
the same wheel in 17x8, rally white is $326 and 19.2 lbs. I think the premium is due to it being some sort of one off deal. maybe if it were a group buy they would lower prices but I doubt that would be realistic.

OP
ronmcdon

ronmcdon

Thread Starter #4
the i forged + from braid also available but $1,435 per 17x9 wheel. this is however lighter at under 20 lbs. maybe fullrace a not so bad

OP
ronmcdon

ronmcdon

Thread Starter #5
Will most likely go for the forged seven in 17x9. Think it will be 19.1 lbs. Serie GT a bit more affordable only 0.3 lb heavier, seems like not a bad deal but I don't think it would complement the fiesta aesthetically well. may get a set for another car next year as they're more affordable than ccw.
https://braidusa.com/collections/track/products/braid-forged-seven-2020?variant=31901761536090
https://braidusa.com/collections/street/products/braid-serie-gt-2020?variant=31901782638682

Note from those interested ordering from braid, they ship wheel out in containers and it might take months. Next cut off date in Apr and wheels might not arrive until July.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WOW!! CCWs are OVER these prices now?!?

I remember when they were much less than that for 4th gen f body apps (17 or 18x10/11/12) way back when! [crazyeye][ohcrap]
I DO still love the aesthetics of the C10s and TS10s though. [thumb]